Would you like to speak with a medical malpractice lawyer Baltimore MD provides? Call Car Accident Lawyers today for a free consultation. Our attorneys have helped many victims of malpractice receive maximum compensation for their injuries.
From the moment a Baltimore MD medical malpractice lawyer from Car Accident Lawyers takes a case, protecting the client’s rights is a priority. If you have been seriously injured due to a medical practitioner’s negligence, you have a legal right to recover damages.
Choose An Experienced Medical Malpractice Lawyer
More often than not, medical malpractice claims and lawsuits are complex. They can involve:
- Multiple defendants
- Multiple teams of attorneys
- Legal issues
- Medical issues
- Testimony from expert witnesses
- Serious injuries as a result of the medical malpractice
For these reasons, it’s important to choose a lawyer with experience in all of the above areas. A medical malpractice lawyer in Baltimore MD will have your best interests in mind. If a reasonable settlement can’t be reached, our lawyers have a very successful record of winning lawsuits.
Common Examples of Medical Malpractice
Sadly, medical malpractice takes many forms. Almost any medical malpractice lawyer Baltimore MD victims hire is familiar with at least a few of these areas of malpractice:
- Medication errors
- Surgical errors
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
Medical Malpractice Damages
A medical malpractice lawyer Baltimore MD residents turn to for representation may help you determine the value of your case. The attorneys at Car Accident Lawyers have the knowledge and experience needed to recognize a victim’s material and non-physical injuries. Our lawyers also know how to document those injuries as part of a claim or lawsuit. Your damages may include any of the following:
- Medical costs including hospital room, emergency transportation, medical treatments and future surgeries as well as rehabilitation therapy
- Permanent disability from the medical malpractice injury.
- Wages from when the patient was unable to work after the injury, until such time it’s anticipated that the victim can return to work. If the victim will not be able to return to their job, or else in a limited capacity, those lost wages (as well as bonuses and benefits) may also be included.
- Pain and suffering which can include emotional distress such as anxiety, fear, anger, frustration or another type of suffering. There is often a high non-physical cost to sustaining a serious injury, and it is within your legal right to seek compensation.
To find out if a medical malpractice lawyer Baltimore MD offers can help you file a claim and recover your damages, contact us today.