At Car Accident Info, we offer a free consultation with a product defect lawyer Baltimore MD injury victims have hired successfully in the past. Our lawyers have a deep and thorough understanding of the complex laws surrounding defective products and personal injury.
When a consumer is seriously injured by a defective product, very often it requires the professional help of a product defect lawyer in Baltimore MD to recover damages. Without an experienced attorney, the product’s manufacturer is not likely to take the consumer’s claim seriously. Call Car Accident Info today for a free review of your case.
If you have been injured by a defective product, you may not know who to contact for compensation. After reviewing your case, a product defect lawyer Baltimore MD residents turn to in similar cases can develop a solid legal strategy. There are two main categories of product defects:
In addition, depending on the circumstances of how you were injured, there may be more than one party responsible for your injury. After investigating your case, a Baltimore MD product defect lawyer may determine that one or more of the following parties should be held liable:
- Manufacturer. This could be an individual, a global conglomerate, or a regional company. The defect may involve the entire product, or just part of it. As a result, there may be one or more manufacturers involved.
- Wholesaler. Did the wholesaler package or label the product incorrectly? Was the product stored correctly? These are critical pieces of information, and are often the cornerstones of a food-related suit. A product defect lawyer Baltimore MD victims recommend may call on industry experts to offer opinions on negligibility.
- Distributor. The distributor can be an essential part of the chain from manufacturer to consumer. If this is where the item became defective, the distributor can be held liable.
- Shipper. Did the shipper damage the product while loading the cargo or transporting it? If the product required refrigeration, were the temperature and humidity levels within the required range?
- Retailer. Did the retailer make every effort to only sell product that wasn’t defective? Were they aware that the product which caused the injury was defective?
In answering the above questions, a product defect lawyer Baltimore MD provides can identify the liable parties.
We May Help Protect Your Rights
Very often, the consumer who has been injured by a defective product is defenseless against the deep pockets of the manufacturer. That manufacturer may even have a large team of attorneys. It can be nearly impossible to recover damages from a defective product injury without your own lawyer. Due to the complex nature of these types of lawsuits, it’s imperative to choose a lawyer who is experienced in personal injury. At Car Accident Info, we have years of experience helping clients receive the maximum amount of compensation for their injuries. Call us today to find out how a product defect lawyer Baltimore MD offers can help you too.